Frequently Asked Questions
Answer: There are several factors to consider when choosing which version of chat to use. Here's a quick overview:
- Disable the Popup blocker
- If you have a firewall set up on your machine, you may need to disable it.
- For other Windows issues check the Microsoft Windows Help Site.
How do I "capture" an image?
- "Right Mouse Click" on the image.
- Choose "Save Picture As" (You may rename the photo if you like)
- Save the image to your desktop.
- Go to our YourTurn photo albums Library Ghost Gallery and select the Proof or Spoof photo album.
My cam images won't update automatically for me!
Answer: To make sure that I.E. looks for a new image each time you visit the site:
- Select "Tools" in the browser top menubar and select "Internet Options"
- Under the header "Temporary Internet Files" hit "Settings"
- Under "Check for newer versions of stored pages" select "Every visit to the page"
- Hit "OK" - and "OK" again to close the options box.
- You may need to close and restart your browser before the changes are set.
Can I visit Willard Library myself?
Answer: Absolutely! Willard Library Director Greg Hager would love to have you visit. You can get location information on the Willard Library Website
How do I submit my own captured image?
Answer: You can upload your own captured image to the courierpress.com YourTurn photo sharing website. Click here to upload