Arrested: June 10 at 6:18 a.m.
Address: 1320 S Grand Ave., Evansville
Charge: Operating a vehicle while intoxicated: prior conviction (level 6 felony)
Attorney: Stephen Owens, public defender
Arresting agency: Evansville Police Department
Status of Case:
- June 13 (information filed): Court sets bond at $500 cash. Defendant is not to drink or drive.
- June 14 (initial hearing): Court enters preliminary plea of not guilty.
- July 5 (hearing): Defendant request bond reduction of $250 cash (currently $500 cash or $5,000 surety). Court takes request under advisement. Reset.
- July 11: Court denies defendant’s request for bond reduction. Defendant ordered to be placed on Alcohol Abuse Probation Services (AAPS) as a condition of bond.
- July 25 (hearing): Defendant will be evaluated for treatment at Recovery Works.
- Sept. 5 (hearing):
DUI History: Not available