Arrested: May 23 at 8 p.m.
Address: 2850 Lodge Ave, Apt 185, Evansville
Charge: Operating a vehicle while intoxicated: Prior conviction (level 6 felony), possession of synthetic drug (class a misdemeanor), possession of paraphernalia (class c misdemeanor)
Attorney: Jacklyn Buente, public defender
Arresting agency: Evansville Police Department
Status of Case:
- May 25 (information filed): Bond set at $50,000 surety, $5,000 cash. Condition of bond – defendant is not to consume alcohol or drive a motor vehicle. He’s placed on Alcohol Abuse Probation Services (AAPS)
- May 30 (initial hearing): Court enters a preliminary plea of not guilty.
- May 31 (hearing): Public defender moves for bail reduction. Court sets bond at $200 cash.
- July 5 (hearing): Defendant requests to be released from DAPS as condition of bond. State requests that the defendant be drug tested after court today. Defendant tested positive for methadone, but has a prescription for it.
- Aug. 9 (hearing): canceled
- Aug. 22 (hearing):
DUI History: Not applicable