Arrested: May 3 at 10:17 p.m.
Address: 70 Adams Ave., Evansville
Charge: Operating a vehicle while intoxicated: prior conviction (level 6 felony), possession of marijuana (class b misdemeanor)
Attorney: David Lamont, retained
Status of Case:
- May 5 (information filed): $1,000 cash bond posted. Defendant is not to drink or drive.
- May 9 (initial hearing): Court enters a preliminary plea of not guilty for the defendant.
- May 18 (hearing): Time to hire counsel
- June 20 (hearing): Reset
- July 12 (hearing): Defendant made a counter-offer to state. Review hearing reset.
- Aug. 2 (hearing): Defendant is placed on DAPS and AAPS as a condition bond. Defendant must report to sign up immediately. Defendant admits to court she will test positive for marijuana.
- Aug. 3 (hearing): Defendant admits bond violation. Defendant apologizes to the court for not telling truth the day before. Defendant request to be released back to AAPS & DAPS as a condition of bond- court takes request under advisement.
- Oct. 4 (hearing):
DUI History: Not available