Arrested: April 8 at 12:35 a.m.
Address: 1000 N. Elliott Street, Evansville
Charge: Operating a vehicle while intoxicated endangering a person (class a misdemeanor)
Attorney: Not available
Status of Case:
- April 10 (initial hearing): Defendant’s license suspended 180 days based on probable cause. Court sets bond at $200 with the condition the defendant not operate motor vehicle and not consume alcohol.
- April 18 (hearing): Defendant fails to appear. Bench warrant issued.
- April 21 Warrant recalled
- June 16 (hearing): canceled
- June 29 (hearing): Defendant fails to appear. Bench warrant issued. Court sets bond at $25 cash.
- July 7 (hearing): Order recalling warrant.
- July 27 (hearing): Matter set for pretrial conference
- Aug. 17 (pretrial conference):
February 2016: Operating a vehicle while intoxicated endangering a person (class a misdemeanor), operating vehicle with alcohol concentration equivalent to .15 or more (class a misdemeanor), knowingly or intentionally operating a motor vehicle w/o ever receiving a license (prior, class a misdemeanor), possession of marijuana (class b misdemeanor), furnishing alcohol to a minor (class b misdemeanor)- matter still pending.