Arrested: April 1 at 7:43 a.m.
Address: 1011 N State Street Apt B, Marion, Illinois
Charge: Operating a vehicle while intoxicated endangering a person (class a misdemeanor), operating a vehicle while intoxicated (class c misdemeanor), public intoxication -endangers her life (class b misdemeanor)
Attorney: Not available
Arresting agency: Vanderburgh County Sheriff’s Office
Status of Case:
- April 3 (initial hearing): Defendant’s license suspended for 1 year based on the finding of probable cause and allegation of refusal. Defendant not to consume alcohol and not to operate a motor vehicle as a condition of bond.
- May 2 (hearing): rescheduled
- May 11 (hearing): Yvonne Carter appears with defendant and makes an oral motion to suppress.
- June 15 (hearing): canceled
- July 13 (hearing): Defendant in person.
- Aug. 22 (hearing):
DUI History: Not applicable.