Arrested: March 25 at 12:27 a.m.
Address: 7177 Outer Lincoln Ave Unit 7N, Newburgh, Indiana
Charge: Operating a vehicle while intoxicated (class c misdemeanor), disorderly conduct fighting adversely affected airport security (level 6 felony)
Attorney: Stephen Owens, public defender
Status of Case:
- March 27 (information filed): Court sets bond at $2,000 cash only. Condition of bond- defendant is not to drink or drive while the matter is pending.
- March 29 (initial hearing): Court orally orders defendant to not consume any alcoholic beverages or to operate a motor vehicle. As a condition of bond, defendant is not to go on or about the Evansville Regional Airport.
- April 17 (hearing): rescheduled
- April 19 (hearing): Defendant ordered released O/R on the condition he be placed on AAPS as a condition.\
- May 2: Court review progress report filed by probation department and orders a no-bond bench warrant for Phelps.
- May 8 (hearing): Stephen Owens advised court defendant is incarcerated in Spencer County
DUI History: Not available.