Arrested: March 18 at 4:55 a.m.
Address: 1702 E Mulberry Street, Evansville
Charge: Operating a vehicle while intoxicated endangering a person (class a misdemeanor), operating a vehicle with alcohol concentration equivalent to at least .08 but less than .15 (class c misdemeanor)
Attorney: Dennis Brinkmeyer, retained
Status of Case:
- March 20 (initial hearing): License suspended for 180 days. Bond continued on condition no drinking or driving.
- April 4 (hearing): Reset
- April 13 (hearing): Petition for specialized driving permit orally in open court. Court grants it.
- May 4 (hearing): rescheduled
- May 16 (hearing): canceled
- June 8 (hearing): Defendant enters guilty plea to cunt I. Count II to be dismissed.
- July 10 (hearing): reset
- Aug. 10 (hearing): reset
- Aug. 17 (hearing):
December 2011: OMVWI .08/Under .15, OMVWI in manner that endangers a person- pleads guilty. Count I and II merge, 1 year at the Vanderburgh County Jail suspended to 1 year probation. Additional conditions of probation 1) complete a substance abuse program 2) submit to daily breath tests 3) perform 24 hours CWP.