Arrested: March 7 at 1:38 a.m.
Address: 300 Sweetser Avenue, Evansville
Charge: Operating a vehicle while intoxicated endangering a person (class a misdemeanor), driving while suspended requires a knowing violation and a prior conviction (class a misdemeanor), operating vehicle with alcohol concentration equivalent to at least .08 but less than .15 (class c misdemeanor), operating motor vehicle without financial responsibility prior (class c misdemeanor)
Attorney: Ivan Arnaez, retained
Arresting agency: Evansville Police Department
Status of Case:
- March 7 (initial hearing): Based upon the finding of probable cause the defendant’s driver license are suspended for 180 days. Court sets bond $200 cash. Order for monitored conditional release – no drinking or driving.
- March 14 (hearing): commenced and concluded
- March 23 (hearing): reset
- May 5 (hearing): Defendant offers her intent to plea guilty.
- June 6 (hearing): Defendant enters guilty plea. Factual basis is found for the plea. Count III is dismissed. Sentenced to 1 year at the Vanderburgh County Jail suspended to 1 year misdemeanor probation. D Defendant is ordered to be evaluated and enroll into an approved substance abuse program and follow through with treatment. Defendant is subject to random urine drug screens and breathalyzers. Probation to determine any restitution owed by the defendant. Case closed.
DUI History: Not applicable