Arrested: Feb. 24 at 1:56 a.m.
Charge: Operating a vehicle while intoxicated endangering a person (class a misdemeanor), operating vehicle with alcohol concentration equivalent to at least .08 but less than .15 (class c misdemeanor), possession of marijuana (class b misdemeanor), possession of paraphernalia (class c misdemeanor)
Address: 1810 Dana Court, Evansville
Attorney: Brian Smith, retained
Status of Case:
- Feb. 24 (initial hearing): License suspended for a period of 180 days. Defendant appears in custody. Court sets bond at $200. Condition of defendant’s bond, defendant ordered to not consume alcohol or operate a motor vehicle.
- March 13 (hearing): Orally in open court- Brian Smith (atty) appears with the defendant and requests video evidence. Court grants it.
- April 19 (hearing): rescheduled
- April 26 (hearing): Defendant offers intent to enter guilty plea to count I.
- June 7 (hearing): Defendant enters a guilty plea to count I. All other counts are dismissed. License suspended for 90 days with credit. Sentenced to Vanderburgh County Jail for 180 days, suspended to 180 days of probation.
DUI History: N/A