Arrested: Feb. 6 at 5:13 p.m.
Charge: Operating a vehicle while intoxicated (class c misdemeanor), unlawful possession or use of a legend drug (level 6 felony)
Address: 4055 Trinity Drive, Newburgh, Indiana
Attorney: Jon Humphress, public defender
Arresting agency: Evansville Police Department
Status of Case:
- Feb. 10 (initial hearing): Court enter preliminary plea of not guilty on behalf of the defendant. Court requests suspension of driver for OWI. Bond set at $300 cash or $3,000 surety. Defendant not to drink or drink.
- March 6 (review hearing): Defendant to obtain prescription records. On Defendant’s motion, review hearing reset.
- April 10 (hearing): Defendant gives prescription records.
- May 10 (hearing): On defendant’s motion, review hearing reset.
- May 31 (hearing): reset
- June 13 (hearing): Defendant has been hospitalized. Reset for court to be provided proof where defendant is and status of her medical condition.
- July 18 (hearing): Defendant fails to appear for review hearing. Court informed that the defense counsel contacted defendant’s family and they will provide documentation of her medical condition.
- July 25 (hearing): reset
- Aug. 14 (hearing): Defendant fails to appear. Court has reviewed the report and it is acceptable. Review hearing reset.
- Sept. 19 (hearing):
DUI History: Not applicable